Technical Project Leader for Vehicle Networking & Info - AN (TM)
Do you want to be a Technical Project Leader for HEAT CE TM?
These should spark your interest:
- Manage a multi-discipline project (Software, Hardware, Mechanical Design and Testing) for telematic (connectivity) unit for premium OEMs from technical point of view, having the project team located in many locations;
- Lead the project team to reach the defined delivery milestones within standard product quality in a SAFE/ Agile environment;
- Technically you will report to the customer segment project manager and to Head of Function Cluster Connectivity Europe;
- Manage the project team to realize the project objectives (estimate, plan and track the development activities for software, hardware and assure communication on R&D level including HW / SW dependencies;
- Perform risk assessment, control and steer the implementation of risk measures;
- Coordinate different Agile leaders (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Discipline Leaders etc);
- Ensure the technical interface with our customers and the interface between the project development team, verification / validation and factory;
- Handle critical situations that occur during project development. All the actions will be done according to the processes and methods of the automotive industry;
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, define releases and program increments;
- Work with System Architect/Engineering to understand Enabler work;
- Understand and operate within budgets and ensure adherence to guardrails (keep the development costs within the agreed budget);
- Support Design for Manufacturing Workshop in order to ensure manufacturing input at early stage of development;
- Follow the Product Life Cycle and require the necessary deliverables from the R&D project team.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University Degree in an Electrical Engineering field (Automation and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics);
- 4 years experience in project management (complete or discipline) or in a relevant field including project management.
- Experience in the development of electronic devices (automotive would be a plus, software and/or hardware);
- Good knowledge of development methods (software/hardware development methods; product development lifecycle);
- Good knowledge of project management methods (e.g. resource allocation, risk management etc.);
Would be nice to have:
- Knowledge of automotive standards (e.g. communication, diagnosis, hardware electromagnetic compatibility, environment) would be a plus;
- Strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills;
- Customer orientation;
- Negotiation practice and entrepreneurial understanding;
- Ability to prioritize and manage pressure;
- Availability for business trips;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
- German language would be a plus.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.