Quality Manager in Project for UX (TM)
Overall responsible of the Quality within the project:
- Ensure and drive the execution of Quality related measures defined in the project quality plan (PQP) in the project;
- Provide independent quality assurance of work products and processes in the area of product development on system level;
- Achieve the project quality goals with the help of methods, models and tools related to quality assurance and the appliance of required processes (internal/external);
- Identify deviations and demand countermeasures. Report identified deviations and if necessary, also escalate according to defined escalation path;
- Planning and tracking of quality goals and quality assurance tasks (e.g. reviews, qualifications);
- Agreement to process tailoring;
- Perform Field Failure Analysis Self Assessment in project according with FFA VDA;
- Check for process compliancy within the project; Responsible to ensure that Quality relevant Customer Specific Requirements(CSR) are fulfilled;
- Responsible for the preparation of the project in case of internal/external/customer audits;
- Initiate and lead problem solving activities, to define actions to contain defects, to identify root causes, to ensure corrective actions and to prevent further occurrence;
- Initiation of corrective actions in case of process deviations;
- Support and coaching of the project team regarding quality issues and processes.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Quality Manager in Project:
- Bachelor’s degree with technical background or comparable studies;
- Work experience in automotive area or quality management highly recommended (best case min. 3 years);
- 0-3 years as QMP (Quality Manager in Project) or in a comparable position in a project development discipline or in another quality area (SQM, AQL, …);
- Has experience in work in an international environmental;
- Ability to work in a process-driven environment with customer focus;
- Quality related methodology (e.g Core Tools, 8D, 5Why);
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills; German language is an advantage;
- Good communication and team skills;
- Initiative and quality orientation, with focus on delivering results;
- Knowledge and experience with automotive standards (IATF 16949,VDA6.3, ASPICE) and manufacturing technologies will be a plus.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.