- Knowledgeable in MFW (Material Flow and Warehousing) and WM/IM (Warehouse Management/ Inventory Management) SAP Module
- Communicates with Production, Controlling Maintenance and Material Planning necessary information related to material scrapping, material expiry, material traceability and other similar aspects .
- Leads and motivates the team to meet the set goals in meeting Customer demand, Yield, Scrap, Labor Productivity, OEE, 5K/LPA, Environment, Safety & Health, Quality and Cost targets.
- Coordinates with SCM support team for related standardization projects affecting Warehouse activities
- Budget Planning for WH projects, ECR generation, alignment with counterparts and other related activities that impacts the projects approval
- Responsible in Warehousing Procedures related to Receiving and Material Management with consideration of Environmental aspects ,Quality aspects and Compliance requirements
- Responsible in achieving Warehouse KPI's.
- Supports in the completion and implementation of improvement projects for warehouse related to space improvement, material flow and efficiency.
- Supports in the regular review of WH Control Plan and PFMEA to strengthen the processes and align with implemented projects.
- Supports in the general implementation of SCM requirements related to Warehousing in order to support the corporate mandate for the Continental supply chain.
- Knowledgeable in planning , designing and developing inbound and outbound packaging.
- Packaging cost calculation – Yearly budget and Forecasting
Requirements is Engineering Graduate with at least 3 years experienced in WH
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.