Internship for HR Operations Center - TM
We are looking for a part time (6 or 8 hours/day) Operations Center Student.
As an Intern in the Operations Center you will:
- Perform HR processes that work with employee data;
- Utilize software, databases and tools appropriately;
- Answer inbound phone calls;
- Answer e-mails;
- Process forms and certificates requested or sent by the employees;
- Update the databases with employee data.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to start a successful Internship:
- 2nd or 3rd year of Study at Finance, Languages, Psychology;
- Answering phones from employees professionally;
- Seek to create a positive experience for each caller;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Ability to learn professional use of a new software;
- Skills and techniques to successfully managing interactions;
- Ability to speak the customer's language;
- Hungarian skills – it’s a plus;
- English skills.
What we offer:
- What we offer :
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Continental AG is a leading international partner to the automotive industry. With currently about 150,000 employees worldwide, a turnover of 25 billion euro in 2006 and our unrivalled expertise in the fields of tire and brake technology, chassis components and vehicle electronics, we are committed to becoming the world’s leading provider of safety and comfort for individual mobility. For you, that means ample scope to get your career up to speed – in an atmosphere defined by openness, flat hierarchies, international mobility and self-motivation.
Plant_Paid intership for Students (Talent & Performance Management)_Sibiu_Human Relation