Junior Financial Controller – CSC (TM)
- Collect, check and clarify financial data and information from the Business Unit locations;
- Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial results and implement;
- Monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts;
- Analysis and tracking of sales and cost variances on customer and product level;
- Involvement in the Forecast and Yearly Budget planning;
- Prepare extended financial reports and presentations.
- University Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of generally accepted financial principles.
- Learning capacity and analytical skills;
- Self-discipline, reliability, consistency;
- Open communication and good teamwork.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Financial Analyst - R&D Project Controlling VED (Iasi)
Financial Analyst - Headquarter Controlling VED (Iasi)
Financial Analyst – Sales Price Controlling SAM (Iasi)