Senior Software Quality Engineer for Smart Mobility (TM)
The main goal of the Project Quality Team is to ensure that the engineering organization develops our new automotive products according to the defined rules and guidelines. Even if we do not code or test the software ourselves, we are very proud of our contribution to the project success. We also believe a career in quality can be very interesting and rewarding.
Have a look below at what your typical working day as a Senior Software Quality Engineer might include:
- You are nominated as SW Q responsible for several complex Conti Smart Mobility engineering projects;
- You interact with the project development teams to make sure everyone is working according to an agreed plan;
- You create and maintain the SW Q Assurance Strategy for the allocated projects;
- You take an active role in improving the defined processes in our worldwide organization (by leading or being a part of various working groups);
- You act as software quality coach for the worldwide organization, supporting the ramp up of our new quality teams;
- You collect and analyze specific software key performance indicators that reveal what could be improved;
- You perform internal audits, ASPICE assessments and drive improvement plans accordingly;
- You interact with our customers and present the software quality status;
- You perform training on various process topics, coach project teams or moderate workshops.
When you join, you will become part of a local quality group with more than 20 colleagues. A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, process and organization.
Curios about some of the products our team is working on? Have a look here: Continental Automotive - Trucks & Buses Home (continental-automotive.com)
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics or others);
- Experience in Software Quality Management acquired in Automotive Engineering – at least 5 years;
- Medium programming knowledge;
- Medium electronics knowledge;
- Knowledge regarding development tools (e.g. Git, Doors, Klocwork etc);
- ASPICE assessor certification (provisional or competent) is considered a significant advantage;
- Fluent English;
- German language knowledge is considered an advantage;
- Previous knowledge in R&D (e.g. automotive SW development) is considered an advantage.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Technical Compliance (tC) Regulations & Standards Specialist (TM)