Supplier Quality Manager in Project for Smart Mobility (TM)
As our customers expect the best quality from our products, we expect the same from our suppliers. As SQMP, we ensure that the processes that lead to a quality supplied part(mechanic/electronic) are followed by using different tools, communication skills and a flexible approach. Also, from a technical point of view, it is useful that we can distinguish between a capacitor and a transistor or between a plastic and a stamped part.
As Supplier Quality Manager in Project, your main activities include:
- Evaluate the component risk together with the team by performing the Maturity evaluation;
- Support in-time sourcing decision and supplier nomination;
- Guarantee in-time qualification of new components;
- Ensure early involvement of SQM and suppliers;
- Guarantee the nomination of the SQM responsible for each new component;
- Guarantee the availability of the documentation for all the relevant components;
- Perform Component reviews;
- Initiate corrective actions in case the project schedule can't be met;
- Escalation in case quality requirements of components or component introduction schedule can't be met;
- Provide regular reports to SQM Management;
- Promote Lessons Learned within project teams and SQM.
When you join, you will become part of a local quality group with more than 20 people. We will teach you the basics of Supplier Quality Management and share with you details about the multiple career paths that you can choose from.
Curios about some of the products our team is working on? Have a look here: Continental Automotive - Trucks & Buses Home (continental-automotive.com)
A mentor will support you to gradually take over assigned tasks after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
In order to successfully start as Supplier Quality Manager in Project you need:
- University Degree (e.g. Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in Quality Management and/or Electronic/Mechanical development;
- Experience in automotive industry and standards (e.g IATF 16949, IMDS);
- Quality related methodologies and standards (e.g. FMEA, Review, 8D, 5Why, PPAP, Problem solving techniques);
- Development and Manufacturing processes;
- English language - advanced level.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Technical Compliance (tC) Regulations & Standards Specialist (TM)