Change Management Specialist
- Owner of technical and commercial change management process, coordination within function and department teams from change evaluation until implementation
- Documentation of all changes by means of the defined change management system and providing the current status of activities throughout the entire change process
- Verify results from concerned departments on the change request
- Coordinate with RnD team and project team with change evaluation by running weekly team meetings, following-up change evaluation, and requesting additional information from New Product Lunch Manager
- Monthly report of the current status of the change management to the monthly management meeting
- Responsible to release complete project's documentation set (including mechanical drawings, Application Software, PTS, Bill of Materials) to production
- University degree in mechanical engineering, electronical engineering, or relevant field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in automotive
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a global environment
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.