Customer Quality Engineer
- Responsible of maintaining direct communication with customers in regards of Quality Issues.
- Perform analysis and provide solutions to customer complaints through problem solving tools.
- Coordinate all activities related to containment actions, returned parts analysis, root cause analysis and permanent corrective and preventive actions through structured problem solving techniques to achieve highest quality product and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and manage customer communication portals for 0 km and field returns customer complaints.
- Analyze warranty trends to proactively implement solutions to potential quality complaints.
- Manage Customer Quality related costs.
- Monitor and report out internal and external KPIs.
- Bachelor Degree
- English (Advance)
- 3 years of experience in automotive industry: Customer Service, Quality or Engineering.
- Problem solving
- 8D methodology
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Technical drawing interpretation
- Customer specific requirements
- Core tools
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.