Packaging and Claim Responsible
▪ Coordination, implementation and verification of packaging requirements (i.e. custom requirements, pallets, labeling, stability, filling capacity,
▪ Responsible for the implementation of packaging requirements for new projects, packaging changes, complaints
▪ Verification of the current packaging and permanent seeking of packaging optimization
▪ Responsible for creating and maintenance of packaging data sheets, special packaging specifications, packaging manuals
▪ master data maintenance in all relevant systems ( customer portals as well)
▪ Coordination of the packaging for new parts and packaging changes together with the empties management
▪ Processing customer claims referring to logistics deviations
▪ Communication and coordination with customers and all internal involved parties in order to identify root causes and solutions
▪ Creation of 8D-reports, A3, action plans and submission of answers at customer portals
▪ Initiation and tracking of the defined measures
▪ Documentation of the claims in SAP Modules: SD, EWM and/or QM
▪ Creation of Claim Analysis (Quantity, Type of error, failure key, processing time)
▪ Coordination of supplier claims▪ Coordination and implementation of packaging trials incl. the validation in cooperation with quality assurance/ development and production▪ Observance of safety and environmental rules and good practices and care for regulated work environment.▪ Follow the company policies, rules and regulations▪ Asuring constant improvement in processes▪ Ensure local implementation of central supply chain standards
▪ Participate in the development and updating of required documents according to the quality system such that they support the performance of tasks.
▪ Handle and resolve customer inquiries via e-Mail and phone in a timely and accurate manner
▪ Ensure an efficient communication with all internal and external parties
- Enforcement and communication skills
- Fluent English skills, German would be a plus
- Technical understanding
- Ability to work in a global team
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.