Rapid Prototyping SW Developer/Architect for Autonomous Mobility (TM)
Already got your black belt in embedded software engineering? Let this opening challenge you!
As Rapid Prototyping Software Developer, you will develop software in all functional areas of the product, targeting to build working prototypes that showcase the newest Autonomous Mobility products and technologies to our existing or potential customers.
Your major tasks as Rapid Prototyping Software Developer are:
- Deeply understand the Software Architecture of various products (e.g. radars, cameras);
- Design and implement proof-of-concepts, evaluate their performance;
- Bring up new Software solutions on new hardware platforms;
- Analyze architectural problems, update base Software Architecture;
- Perform complex Software investigations on critical issues.
- Experience in Embedded Software Development and Design;
- Good knowledge of microcontrollers;
- Good debugging and investigation skills;
- Knowledge of Operating Systems for embedded controllers;
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Software Components;
- Good English.
Nice To Have:
- HW knowledge;
- UML and Rhapsody knowledge.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.