Internship for Accounting - Finance (TM)
As a Intern for Accounting in Finance department, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Responsible for database maintenance and documents verification;
- Involved in the activity of scanning the documents;
- Verify the consistency of the documents or reports;
- Uses web tools for the internal approval of documents;
- Prepares reports related to his/her area of responsibility supervised by the domain responsible;
- Extracts reports from SAP according to the requirements;
- Uses Microsoft office and SAP program on daily basis;
- Improvement of the reports or the activity is highly appreciated.
- Ongoing university studies in economics/finance;
- MS Office - Advanced;
- English – Intermediate;
- Analytical and logical thinking;
- Self-motivation, positive attitude;
- Team player attitude.
What we offer:
- What we offer :
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Continental AG is a leading international partner to the automotive industry. With currently about 150,000 employees worldwide, a turnover of 25 billion euro in 2006 and our unrivalled expertise in the fields of tire and brake technology, chassis components and vehicle electronics, we are committed to becoming the world’s leading provider of safety and comfort for individual mobility. For you, that means ample scope to get your career up to speed – in an atmosphere defined by openness, flat hierarchies, international mobility and self-motivation.