TTKF Central KeyUser (CT) for Global HR -TM
Within your role as a Learning Designer support in the Global Learning and Training Services your main tasks will be to:
- Conceptually consult the internal customers on how to translate their learning objectives into effective learning items (focus on document conception, methodology and didactics for learning content and Performance Support)
- Create engaging, high quality learning activities and compelling course content in the TTKF authoring tool, together with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Act as a central TTKF key user - the main contact partner for all business stakeholders and requests regarding learning and performance support activities focusing on IT- and Non-IT topics on a global level.
- Supporting technical and functional TTKF enhancements such as HTML5 implementation, Social Learning concept implementation and periodic TTKF Upgrades in cooperation with TTKF HR IT Application Owner
- Provide and conduct regular TTKF trainings and consultancy for new TTKF Authors
- Organize, coordinate and consult the global internal community to improve the TTKF usage continuously
- Continuously work to improve the specific components of TTKF and the affected processes to make the TTKF Tools more accessible to the certain stakeholder according to Global Learning and Training Strategy
- Apply Continental’s Learning Philosophy and Design Process based on learning standards ( e.g. instructional design theories, practice and methods)
- Conduct research and analysis on learning trends and technologies
- Design of supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, …)
- Become an active member of Continental’s Learning Community
- Collaborate closely with the TTKF User Group Representatives of Automotive, Tires and Conti Tech to create synergies and develop the TTKF platform across Business Areas
- Academic degree or comparable qualification in Business & Education, Psychology, Learning or related fields with 4+ years relevant professional experience
- Experience with different learning methods/ introduction of new learning methods and with authoring tools (e.g. Adobe Captivate, Storyline) in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in SAP Learning Management Systems (SuccessFactors) preferred
- Visual design skills (e.g. Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard are an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts in English language
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Continental AG is a leading international partner to the automotive industry. With currently about 150,000 employees worldwide, a turnover of 25 billion euro in 2006 and our unrivalled expertise in the fields of tire and brake technology, chassis components and vehicle electronics, we are committed to becoming the world’s leading provider of safety and comfort for individual mobility. For you, that means ample scope to get your career up to speed – in an atmosphere defined by openness, flat hierarchies, international mobility and self-motivation.
Plant_Paid intership for Students (Talent & Performance Management)_Sibiu_Human Relation