Internship for Administrative Support - CES - TM
We know that communication within team and between teams is the key to a successful project.
We are looking for a motivated young professional to help us with our projects and keep them
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Support the development teams with the IT infrastructure requirements e.g. business
- Collaborate with other team members while keeping a close contact with Project
Configuration Manager, Technical Leaders and Project Manager;
- Report to and take direction from direct supervisor and assigned mentor;
- Adhere to all company modelling guidelines.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our organization, processes and tools.
Specific technical knowledge or skills required:
- Student at Technical University;
- Eager to learn and develop;
- Good knowledge Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint);
- Basic understanding of technical topics.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
A mentor for your learning period;
Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
Flexible working hours for your studies.
Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Junior Automation and PLC Engineer - Manufacturing TSR