Software Team Leader for Passive Safety - SAM (TM)
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a Team Leader who is interested to work with us.
As Team Leader, you will cover the complete software development process:
- Responsible for SW test and development technical solutions;
- Responsible to ensure cross-functional communication in order to improve information flow inside his/ her team;
- Assign tasks to team members, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities, with the involvement of the direct superior when necessary, in order to increase team performance;
- Responsible to mentor and/ or coach team members, when necessary, on technical topics in order to obtain expected project results;
- Ensures that new team members easily get integrated in his/ her organization;
- Mentors and coaches Team Leaders who are newly promoted or in trial on technical and corporate procedures, processes, policies, guidelines relevant for their job, when requested;
- Responsible to motivate and retain his/ her direct reports, escalating to his/ her direct superior the issues which need higher management involvement/ decision;
- Responsible to ensure improvements in his area of expertise, process, procedures;
- Creates an innovation culture, by facilitating knowledge sharing within his/ her team.
For the beginning, you will get support in order to stepwise familiarize yourself with our products, tools, processes and organization. We will help you to smoothly apply your engineering knowledge and experience in the demanding automotive field.
- University Degree (Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
- At least 3 years experience in Software engineering for embedded systems;
- At least 1 year experience in coordinating technical activities;
- At least 1 year of International exposure (working in international team /projects);
- Overview of the system's components and processes, he/ she is responsible for;
- Good networking skills with other departments (SE, PM, HW, Mechanical, Production);
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.