Internship Logistics for Sample Production UX (TM)
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our Logistic team.
Our intern will provide support for:
- Support in day to day production planning activities;
- Inventory level of empty containers;
- Maintaining database;
- Components inventory planning;
- General support in daily deliveries;
- Documents development to ease daily activities.
- Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
- Problem solving abilities;
- English level: Intermediate or Advanced.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Our User Experince (UX) business area makes that drivers and passengers are optimally informed and can control functions in a user friendly way. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, through to control panels, central input devices, and morphing controls, UX makes the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable. But UX is also the right partner when it comes to infotainment. Advanced radio & multimedia solutions reflect the growing demand to seamlessly transfer the digital lifestyle of consumers into the vehicle and offer an innovative user experience. New products like our Cross Domain Hub merge innovative display solutions, with superior input devices and state-of-the-art infotainment, to reach a new level of comfort and security.
Our User Experience solutions are also an enabler for autonomous driving.
Global Customer Logistics Specialist (Electronic Shortage)_Sibiu_VED
Global Logistic Specialist for UX - Supply Shortage (TM)