Junior Automation and PLC Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
- Support and update of Production Equipment;
- Participate at installation of the new equipment;
- Hardware production, equipment testing according to defined requirements and specifications;
- Cooperate in the planning and the tracking of his own activities for more efficient work;
- Document the design, development process and equipment qualification result;.
- University degree in Automation/Computers/ Electronics/ Mechatronics; with a focus on automation engineering;
- Good understanding and knowledge in programming with Tia Portal.
- Previous work experience in industrial automation, in a production environment .
- Good knowledge in pneumatic and electrical and automation components
- Passion for innovation, very good judgment ability and analytical thinking.
- High flexibility and short term availability in the event of incidents.
- Good English level.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.