SAP HR HCM Payroll Consultant
▪ Develops and/or configures highly complex SAP HCM applications.
▪ Researches and resolves technical and/or functional SAP HCM productive environment issues.
▪ Ensures appropriate and adequate testing of developed and/or configured applications.
▪ Recommends SAP HCM best practice solutions (always looking and recommending the standard solutions available).
• Participates technically together with supervisor during process improvement and problem resolution efforts focused on improving and sustaining customer operations.
▪ Works cooperatively within own team to maximize resource utilization and effectiveness in an effort to ensure on-time delivery of solutions.
▪ Utilizes the Company's incident and change management tool to receive and act upon customer requirements.
▪ Directs and/or re-directs customer contact to ensure all customer requests for incident and change management are
properly recorded in the Company's incident and change mangement tool prior to the creation of any SAP transport
• Ensures that all SAP transports are approved by incident and/or change management requestor prior to introduction
into productive environment(s).
• Resolves incidents and change requests within Service Level Agreement (SLA) parameters.
• Documents technical requirements in the form of technical specifications, business blueprints, statement(s) of work, and other Company accepted formats.
- SAP HCM Academia (Payroll related)
- 4-6 Year experience in implementing SAP HCM modules
- 4-6 Year experience in Operations Support to Payroll module.
- Experience in Ticketing systems for Incidents and Work Order resolutions
- Experience in ABAP developing is desired
- English Basic-Intermediate
- Office 365 (desired)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.