Life Cycle Management (LCM)
The Life Cycle Manager (LCM) leads and/or performs all manufacturing/operations related activities of industrialization projects within the Project Life Cycle from acquisition until series production from the BA project side, working together with the PM and the NPLM. His/Her main activity is to ensure the manufacturability, cost-effectivness and quality of the product.
The LCM is a core member of the project team and the acquisition team and is the primary contact with the operations team. She/he is responsible for the ComTool, manufacturing concept and production template and has to assure that the project targets will be reached in terms of Timing, Quality and Cost.
- General knowledge about manufacturing technologies for electronic manufacturing.
- Experience with capacity analysis and manufacturing concept definition.
- Experience with new product launches, process and technologies.
- Knowledge in electronic and mechanic components.
- Skills in Project Management and leadership.
- Self determined, able to prioritize, strong risk management skills
- Knowledge of general standards (CA0602001, TS16949, Project Management Handbook, etc).
- Experience in presentation, moderation / training and negotiation techniques.
- Applies effective time management and is capable to set the right priorities.
- Lead and manage all manufacturing aspects of a project within the specified time and budget.
- Knows the methods, tools and contact persons for leading and managing the project (int./ext.)
Education: Bachelor in industrial engineering or similar technical education
Professional experience: more than 3 years professional experience in automotive electronics manufacturing.
Leadership: experience with functional leading in project team or task force teams
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.