Test Development Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
• Develop and implement state-of-the-art Test solutions for a worldwide leading Manufacturing location;
• Participate in the entire process of equipment introduction from Specifications to Release;
• Support and update of existing Production Test equipment;
• Write, update and standardize Software Test modules;
• Develop equipment requirement specification and lead the implementation process;
• Responsible for Test Equipment setup and rollout to production;
• Interact with a team of highly skilled engineers embracing know-how sharing;
• University degree in technical field: Electronics/Automatics/Software/Electrical Engineering;
• Relevant previous activity;
• Programming languages knowledge;
• Electronics manufacturing knowledge;
• Good English knowledge;
• Team player;
• Ability to work independently.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.