Team Leader for Quality FF PSS - Manufacturing TSR
- Participates in defining objectives and strategies for Quality team
- Management and supervision for the team, assigning tasks in accordance with process requirements, timeframe and quality requirements
- Active participation in defining and improving processes, methods, technologies and tools used by the team
- Responsible for quality KPI's
- Interface of the team towards next levels of management and for the other teams within the department.
- Responsible to mentor and coach team members, when necessary, on technical topics in order to obtain expected project results
- Ensures that new team members easily get integrated in organization · Responsible to ensure that employees competencies and capabilities from team are at the level required by the job, by setting objectives and proposing technical and soft skills trainings for employees
- Performs the evaluation of new team members at the end of the integration period, based on job description, position description, set targets and performance;
• University degree
• Team leading / coaching skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities while maintaining a professional demeanor; • 4-5 years working in Quality area;
• Proactive attitude
• English Advanced
• Strong organizing ability and proven analytical skill
• Experience in working with international teams on quality topics and understanding of foreign cultures
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.