Software Project Manager
▪ Manage software delivery in ADAS project by standard resource and objective planning
▪ Negotiate and align customer issues and internal team
▪ Control requirement scope and implementation from complying with software development process
▪ Leading the definition of the product software requirements based on customer inputs;
▪ Manage software team in project to realize the project objectives (estimate, plan and track the SW development activities);
▪ Ensure continous communication with other disciplines (product, hardware, mechanical, validation, project management);
▪ Regularly communicate with global location and software teams
▪ Plan project software schedule and carry on it smoothly;
▪ Handle critical software situations that occur during project development;
▪ Implement software release to meet milestone timing
▪ Take decisions and take consideration of possible risks when necessary.
▪ Estimate software cost allocation during regular process and development work
▪ Support to staff development roles in team listi n project organization;
▪ Apply software engineering methodology in development project
▪ Support product integration into the vehicle internally and externally
▪ Follow up development process of product life cycle
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Automotive Systems (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.