Sr. Financial Analyst
We are searching for a Senior Financial Analyst for Business Area (BA) Tire Replacement The Americas. You would take over responsibilities for the BA closing, including monthly closing activities and a monthly forecast for the year. Support the annual BA Budget and Strategy processes. Prepare market P&L’s in our reporting system and upon request, lead or participate in special projects, conduct special financial analysis, prepare financial projections.
- Be the business area contact and consultant for focus markets in regard to controlling topics.
- Coordinate cost and profitably benchmarking of different product lines and markets.
- Analysis and forecast working capital balance sheet positions.
- Support the annual Business Area Budget and Strategy processes.
- Prepare market P&L’s in our Kompas reporting system.
- Participate and help to prepare operational reviews.
- Upon request, lead or participate in special projects and conduct special financial analysis, prepare financial projections
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of related professional work experience
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We can only sponsor internal employees for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
- A relocation package is offered to internal candidates and we are open to a sign on bonus for external candiates if needed
- 7+ years of related professional work experience
- Power BI experience
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. The America’s headquarters located in Fort Mill, South Carolina is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Senior Financial Analyst to join our PLT group! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!