• With technical skills on Manufacturing Process & Methodology.
• Responsible in handling basic different Test equipment and Failure Analysis.
• Capable in executing technically sophisticated overhauls that can only be carried out outside regular production.
• Able to makes the necessary controls on the equipment to ensure that quality is at standard level prior to turnover to production after repair.
• Evaluate electrical, thermal and mechanical characteristics of integrated circuits, components, sub-components and systems to determine root cause of failure.
• Analyze failure reports and recommend corrective action to prevent reoccurrence of problems.
• Experience in electrical fault isolation using FA Tools such as X-ray/SEM/CSAM/FIB/X-sect.
• Support new process, product transfer and startup.
• Avoid re-occurrence of Quality Alert by providing effective technical corrective actions.
• Create developmental plan on FA technicians to enhance their capabilities
• ESD compliance and monitoring are fully in place at all time.
• Implement cost effective solution to minimize test related scrap.
• Improves the First Pass Yield by determining the root causes of the top 5 pareto defects.
• Provide full test engineering support to production in order to minimize production downtime.
• Initiates and implements improvement in test processes cycle time without sacrificing the quality.
• Maintains and oversees critical spare parts to minimize downtime for spare parts shortage.
• Execute preventive and predictive maintenance activities to optimize production machines/test handler utilization.
• Work with other departments (eg. Production, process, quality, etc) and perform as a team to achieve common KPIs goal in relation to product quality, improvement activities, smooth production flow, minimizing downtime, zero customer backlogs, work place design and production target output.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the same area or 3 years of experience in a related area.
- Well versed in problem solving technique and critical thinking
- Team player with good communication skills with exposure working in international project teams using English.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; confident and persistent in achieving set targets.
- Pro-active mindset, take lead in resolving issues with the team.
Know how to deal with multi-cultural diversity.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.