Lead Architect High Performance Computers (m/f/d) - REF10213I
We develop High Performance Computers (HPC) for the software defined vehicles of the future and, together with our OEM customers, put innovation on the road. As Lead Architect (m/f/diverse) in our Product Line HPC, you are part of an international team bringing our future product roadmap to life and enabling our project teams to work with state-of-the-art tools and methods. This position is also to be filled in Regensburg and Wetzlar.
Your responsibility will include:
- Providing high quality architecture standards in quote and execution phase to secure our business position
- Implementing the Product Line HPC architecture roadmap in the scope of our next generation project together with our internal and external partners
- Providing expert consulting on development projects
- Ensuring relevance through continuous monitoring of market trends, technology changes, competitor solutions, legal requirements and norms
- Identifying and developing needed competencies of architecture specialists to support current and future products
- Ensuring re-use and consistency of architectures for Global OEMs
- Guiding project architects in „how-to“ in terms of process and tool usage
- Academic degree in engineering subject or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience as Software or Systems Architect
- Several years of experience in the field of architecture, systems engineering, automotive product design or automotive functional safety
- Project and/or process experience with a minimum of one completed project
- Experience in leading and coaching junior colleagues and interns
- Experience in international project teams with multiple development locations
- Business fluent English and very good German language skills (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills
- Driving License Class B desirable
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (approx. 10%)
- Please provide information in which job location you'd be interested in: Markdorf, Regensburg and/or Wetzlar
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.