Technical Specialist Export Control (m/f/diverse)
- Supporting technical Export Control related tasks at Continental’s Group Sector Automotive (e.g. Classification of items) in cooperation with internal stakeholders
- Analysing technical changes in national and international Export Control and Sanction regulations (e.g. renewal and update of item lists like Annex I of the Dual-use Reg.
- Providing counselling regarding technical inquires related to Export Control and Sanction regulations
- Master data management and administration regarding classification
- Elaborating and implementing Continental Automotive’s ICP from a technical perspective
- Preparing and conducting internal audits and reporting tasks regarding topics like classification
- Preparing and conducting of internal workshops
- Evaluating and supervising results and findings of the export control compliance management system
- Implementing and managing of countermeasures due to compliance findings
- Academic degree with focus on engineering and/or software development or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in Export Control Technical Compliance or in closely related areas
- Background in the automotive sector beneficial
- Knowledge of EU and US Dual-use lists (Annex I, CCL) and handling of EU/US embargo item lists
- Very good handling with MS Office software
- Good and specific knowledge of SAP R/3 and SAP GTS
- Business fluent English and good German language skills (written and spoken)
- Communication skills, assertiveness, and ability to work independently
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Praktikum - Produktmanagement Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR)
Foreign Trade Specialist - Import-Verzollung und Frachtenprüfung (m/w/divers)
Head of Supply Chain Management - Plant Karben (m/f/diverse)
Sachbearbeiter Leergutsteuerung Lieferant (m/w/divers) - Befristet