Territory Sales Manager - Austin, TX - Truck Tire
Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. The America’s headquarters located in Fort Mill, South Carolina is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Territory Sales Manager to join our Truck Tire group in the Austin, TX area! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
*Candidate must be located in the Austin, TX Area*
*Position must sit in the Austin, TX area.
The Truck Tires business continues to grow and operates in a highly competitive market. Continental’s main advantage is the advanced technology solutions that are associated with our business, which differentiates us from our competitors. Therefore, we need a successful Territory Sales Manager in the Austin, TX area who drives sales for our new tires for the replacement market for commercial trucks and trailers. In this role, you would provide a consultative approach as expert and trusted business advisor in Continental products and services. Furthermore, you would integrate sales with promotion of new technologies and services, prospect new customers and maintain existing accounts in both dealers and fleets. We are proud to be a competitive and knowledgeable sales team who delivers the best solutions to our customers and thrive in an exciting and performance-driven culture!
• Retain and grow existing accounts and solicit new business by executing our sales strategy
• Build a strong and trusting relationship with our customers in territory during regular site visits and sales calls
• Develop and maintain sales activity at key regional fleets and dealers
• Motivate our customers by offering high performance products, technology solutions as well as your product expertise
• Own the launch process of our new products and services for successful integration into our product line
• Monitor progress and adjust strategy by conducting market analysis and article forecasting
• Resolve operational and administrative issues, respond internal and external inquiries, and prepare routine and special reports as required by management
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Sales Bonus
• Company Vehicle and Cell Phone
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor’s degree and 1-3+ years of sales experience OR if no degree 3-6+ years related sales experience
• 1+ years of consultative sales/business operations experience, which may be in the tire, automotive, technology business, or another industry OR 1+ years of Military employment
• Valid driver's license with responsible driving record
• Ability to travel up to 50%
• Ability to comply physical demands, such as lifting, walking, sitting, squatting, and climbing around commercial vehicles. Handling up to 75-120 pounds occasionally, including rolling, moving, or stacking
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
• Bachelor’s degree and 2-5+ years of outside sales experience
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, such as Excel and PowerPoint
• Must have a high degree of comfort with digital technology, including software devices and programs
• This position is eligible for a relocation package for internal employees only; however, the position is eligible for a sign on bonus for external candidates
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
Territory Sales Manager - Austin, TX - Truck Tire
Technical Product Manager - Digital Solutions - The Americas
Field Sales Trainee - Passenger and Light Truck Tire