Software Architect DevOps Solutions (m/f/diverse)
In your role as a Software Architect DevOps Solutions (m/f/diverse) at Continental Software and Central Technologies (SCT) in the area of Architecture and Software these will be your exciting tasks and responsibilities:
- Architecture, design and implementation of software factory solutions from tool installation via infrastructure provisioning to environment hosting
- Architecture, design and implementation of pipelines for the continuous integration, testing, deployment and delivery of basic software as well as application software to embedded targets
- Analysis and integration of existing frameworks and pipelines from customers and suppliers into the Continental CI/CD pipelines
- Design, utilization and development of cloud services for scaling and accelerating the CI/CD toolchain
- Architecture, design, implementation and maintenance of software solutions for the monitoring and reporting of software engineering processes
- Academic Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in the above-mentioned field or in a comparable function
- Solid understanding of the architecture and design of CI/CD frameworks and pipelines
- Solid understanding of programming / scripting in a language such as Python, Groovy, Bash, C/C++, etc.
- Experience in working with revision control systems and CI/CD tools such as git, GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, conan.io, etc.
- Experience in the utilization and development of Cloud services such as AWS EC2, AWS Lambda, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Solid understanding of the DevOps methodology and agile development
- Good German and English language skills (spoken and wirtten)
- Solid communication skills
- Team-oriented, structured working style and good analytical skills
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- Besides your interesting new job the region around Regensburg offers a high recreational value and quality of life
- Extensive benefits at the location such as different canteens and cafeterias, continuous training offers, health management, physiotherapy etc.
- We promote lifelong learning combined with personal and professional development
- For an improved work-life-balance we support you with various initiatives for a better reconciliation of family and working life
- Furthermore, you will have the option of a flexible or hybrid working time model
- Diverse topics and projects as well as insights into the Automotive industry
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.