Test and Planning Engineer
Coordinate the execution of validation tests for WSS/ESS/TSS, arranging internal and external resources by following the internal testing procedure and ensuring project milestones are kept.
Make sure process inputs and outputs occur on time and with desired quality. Guide R&D and Quality teams for validation topics (deviations, resources availability, Test incident reports).
* Bachelor in Electronics, Mechatronics or similar engineering.
* Fluent English language skills (spoken and written).
* Electronics and circuits intermediate
* Core tools
* Problem solving: 8D´s / A3
* Microsoft project or similar.
* MS office
* 1 year experience in similar position or Quality engineering.
* CAD software: Solidworks or Catia.
* Knowledge in automotive manufacturing methods: crimping, resistance welding, assemblies by pneumatic systems, drilling, erosion.
* Maintenance (preventive and corrective).
* Basic knowledge in Labview
* Leadership skills.
* Negotiation skills.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services