Senior Support Consultant BI
- Acts as Support Consultant for the multi-area SAP BI system eBITs at Continental Tires world wide;
- Fulfillment of Incident - Problem, Change and Request management;
- Responsible for BW Monitoring of loads;
- Development new Solutions / BI implementation Services;
- Close cooperation with the application owner.
- University degree in Informatics, Economics, or related studies;
- >5 years of SAP-BI experience;
- Deep ITIL skills for IT support processes of standard SAP BW software and SAP HANA;
- SAP BW Modeling and Programing, BI Reporting Tools;
- SAP BW Integrated Planning incl. FOX;
- ABAP Programming;
- SAP HANA Modeling;
- Customizing BI / BO components;
- Solid English skills (written / spoken).
- Integration in a challenging and international work environment, featured by the existence of state-of-the-art technologies;
- An attractive remuneration package and benefits;
- Hybrid working model (on site / remote);
- Continuous professional training and excellent possibilities of personal and professional development.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Sales, Logistics and Finance Information Technology Competence Center is the digital backbone of our company’s Tire business – and we want you to join us!
Using primarily an SAP platform, the Competence Center ensures Continental’s Sales, Logistics and Finance organizations stay on the leading edge of all things digital. From managing service requests to developing the latest solutions and systems, we are the tech foundation of these organizations.
If you love to learn, grow and be on the forefront of creating modern technology tools, Continental is the perfect match for you.