HR Recruiting Internship (TM)
The Recruiting Student will work within Recruiting team and under the guidance of a recruiter to support in the following areas:
- Support team in resume reviews to determine if they meet qualifications;
- Source qualified candidates;
- Phone screenings;
- Interview scheduling;
- Maintain and update the applicant database (candidate status);
- Communicate with candidates and hiring managers;
- Tracking recruitment activity and other duties as assigned.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our organization, processes and tools.
- University studies – in process of obtaining a Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Communication, Business or relevant degree;
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken);
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel);
- Good communication skills;
- Highly structured working style.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Continental AG is a leading international partner to the automotive industry. With currently about 150,000 employees worldwide, a turnover of 25 billion euro in 2006 and our unrivalled expertise in the fields of tire and brake technology, chassis components and vehicle electronics, we are committed to becoming the world’s leading provider of safety and comfort for individual mobility. For you, that means ample scope to get your career up to speed – in an atmosphere defined by openness, flat hierarchies, international mobility and self-motivation.