Embedded Software Developer for Autonomous Mobility (Iasi)
Do you want to be a Software Developer? These should spark your interest:
- Analyze and understand internal requirements and customer requirements;
- Participate in the creation and analysis of the system and software architecture;
- Generate software solutions;
- Code and then test the code;
- Deliver the solution to the project for integration.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Graduated in a relevant field (Automatics and Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunications, Electrotechnics, Physics or Mathematics);
- Very good knowledge of C programming language;
- Fundamental knowledge of embedded systems (microcontrollers, peripherals, communication protocols, memory types, input/output);
- Good English writing, reading, and speaking;
- Strong drive and an enthusiastic attitude;
- Analytical skills and a structured manner of work.
[Would be a plus]
- Experience in embedded systems development (strong debugging skills, low-level driver development, optimization technics for memory & processing time, RTOS);
- AUTOSAR knowledge and experience;
- Git & Jira knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of automotive standards and automotive experience.
If the above descriptions suit you, we would certainly like to meet you!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We are expanding our teams with new Software developer roles for Autonomous vehicles.
We develop products for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. Safe driving, accident prevention, and protection of drivers and passengers in collisions are all focal points in vehicle development.
By using video, radar and lidars sensors, our end products are “looking” around the vehicle and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm’s way. The final goal of this kind of systems is to help protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike. When put together, the products developed by us (like Traffic Jam Assist, Automated Parking, Turn Assist, etc.) are contributing to the creation of the automated driving (self-driving) car.
As Software Developer in any of the groups, you’ll have an impact in the creation of the future automated driving car.