Human Relations Business Partner
The HR Business Partner is the central point of contact for all HR topics (which are not covered by Shared Services) within his/her area of responsibility for managers and employees.
By providing expert HR advice, the HR Business Partner creates a trust building partnership with his/her internal customers, develops solutions, plans and executes the implementation in order to ensure high quality HR work.
The HR Business Partner is a strategic partner with his/her business clients (business team) and balances the role of being both a business and employee advocate. He or she ensures best fit and enables transformation.
- Enables both the short-term and long-term strategy of the local business clients in line with corporate policies related to human relations, organizational and employee development by defining and implementing the appropriate HR strategic initiatives required to meet the defined business strategy (e.g. Strategic Workforce Planning, HR Transformation)
- Guides employees and supervisors in HR related matters (supports in decision making and acts as consultant). Leads them to the right point of contact and promotes the full portfolio of HR related services (e.g. payroll, data administration, recruiting
- Consults with Centers of Expertise (CoE) regarding the full portfolio of HR related processes (e.g. Compensation & Benefits) and address business needs in direction of CoE
- Ensures consistent application and compliance of defined HR Policies, Programs and Procedures
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks
- Maintains the collaboration with all the stakeholders in line with the Balance of Cooperation (e.g. BU HR)
- Accompanies and implements (business) change projects in his/her area of responsibility together with management of respective organizational units and internal/external experts (if applicable)
- Introduces / implements new HR related services, systems & processes (from Shared Services and CoE's) into assigned organization
- Leads and implements HR projects in the assigned area of responsibility
- Participates in other business projects, representing with general HR knowledge to achieve the project deliverables
- Consults and guides the organization through times of significant changes (e.g. digital transformation, VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity) world) and supports organizational development
- Acts as a role models of our company values and culture
- Acts as a single point of the contact for all topics (which are not covered by HR Operations) for the employees and managers in area of responsibility
- Ensures compliance to all relevant government regulations
- Guides employees and superiors in employee relations conflict management
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee concerns, harassment, and discrimination complaints. Conducts internal investigations as necessary.
Functional HR Knowledge - Advanced
Continental Organizational Knowledge - Advanced
Labor Law - Advanced
Consulting / Moderating skills - Advanced
Project Management - Advanced
Organizational Change Management skills - Advanced
Analytical & Problem Solving skills - Advanced
Negotiation skills - Advanced
Business Acumen - Advanced
Language Skills - English - Advanced
En Continental estamos comprometidos con la construcción de un ecosistema incluyente y libre de discriminación en México, estos principios se encuentran asentados en nuestra filosofía y cultura corporativa. Por lo cual, queda totalmente prohibido solicitar prueba de embarazo o VIH como parte de nuestros procesos de selección.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.