Module Owner of Power Output F/H
The Module Owner of Power Outputs has the responsibility of the following items:
- Develop Power Outputs modules and create module documentation in accordance to corresponding development process
- Work with interdisciplinary global teams in order to define Power Outputs requirements for sourcing
- Review, assess and benchmark Power Outputs concepts
- Support Continental quotes and projects with regards to Power Outputs platform items and issues
- Interact with the HW Suppliers, Software-Teams, Quality Department and Customer Quotes and Project teams with regards to technical issues, hardware errata topics, PCNs/PTNs, component allocation items and field failure return analysis.
- Maintain Power Outputs platforms and modules with regards to documentation updates, change management, issues handling and application support
- Electronic development experience
- Knowledge in automotive industry requirements (ISO16750, ISO7637)
- Experience with hardware development process and tools (e.g. ZUKEN, MathCad)
- Basic knowledge in Safety design (ISO26262)
- Good communication and intercultural skills
- Pro-active, self-motivated and well organized team player
- Technical University degree (preferably in Power Electronics)
- Language: English at very good level
6 reasons to join us
- Our employees, our leaders: We are looking for employees who are creative, who think outside the box and who have the ambition to build the mobility of the future.
- The challenges: our leitmotif! Our ambition: to create the technologies and solutions of tomorrow around the mobility of the future.
- Innovation is at the heart of our priorities, at the heart of our DNA.
- We combine work, pleasure and team spirit. Here, work and pleasure are not incompatible!
- Career potential and international potential, a factor of opportunities. You will join a Group without borders where there are many opportunities.
- We are flexible, we promote a flexible and adaptable professional environment for the well-being of our employees.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.