Internship Software Developer C++ for AN (Iasi)
Passionate about programming but also interested in smart cars? Take a look at our Internship Software Developer C++ role in the Architecture & Networking team.
These should spark your interest:
- Work in Agile teams and in a safe environment to learn and improve;
- Implement software in cross-domain project teams at international level;
- Collaborate with our architects, experienced developers and Integration & Testing; colleagues, in order to achieve cohesive, performant and fully functional solutions;
- Ensure the required quality level over the development process.
We are looking for new colleagues willing to work and learn in a friendly environment, in a young and motivated team. Desired schedule will be of 6h or 8h/day (30 or 40h/week).
You can be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year of studies at a Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics);
- You have good knowledge of OOP principles & programming skills in C++ and/or other object-oriented languages;
- You are passionate about programming or automotive;
- You have knowledge of multiple operating systems (e.g.: Linux, Windows);
- You are skilled in logical and structural thinking;
- You have good communication skills and team orientated approach;
- You are advanced in English - speaking, writing and listening.
Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive industry;
- Experience in software development process;
- Experience in C or Java;
- SW Tools: CANoe, Jira;
- Basic Electronics knowledge.
What we offer:
- A motivating salary (based on performance & involvement);
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Flexible working hours for your studies;
- Employee discount for local vendors;
- Health & wellness;
- Employee events;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.