Hardware Test Engineer for Vehicle Dynamics (Iasi)
Every modern car has around 40 ECUs. Every ECU (Electronic Control Unit) consists of an electronic backbone that needs to be thoroughly tested in order to ensure functionality in the worst possible conditions.
If you have electronics as a hobby and you like to repair devices, to test them, to learn new things about electronics, circuits and cars, then this job might be very interesting for you.
We have a modern workplace with all equipment needed for such tasks and all the challenges that you can think of. Our ECU of interest is the control unit for advanced braking technologies for all vehicle types.
As a Hardware (Electronics) Test Engineer in our group, Vehicle Dynamics (VED), you will:
• Perform module level tests on Electronic Control Units (ECUs) (Each schematic is split in functional modules that are tested individually)
• Create test specifications based on requirements in order to test the specific modules
• Create test reports/presentations based on results from tests
• Create Labview automated tests
• Follow company standards regarding applicable procedures;
• Regularly report the status of your tasks to your direct manager;
• Cooperate within our international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
A mentor will support you to take over own responsibilities after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be perfect match to our team if you:
• Are an electronics enthusiast;
• Have at least 2 years of relevant experience
• Have a bachelor degree from the Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunication
• Have medium-high knowledge of electronics (analogue and digital: power supplies, microcontrollers, H bridge, sensor circuits)
• Practical experience in working with soldering/desoldering equipment, high pin count capsules, SMD components and mechanical tools is welcomed
• Have good English skills that will enable an efficient communication with our international colleagues and clients;
- • An entire experience, because you will learn, grow, have fun and work with the latest Gadgets in electronic measurements
- • Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- • Flexible working time;
- • up to 50% home office time per month;
- • Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- • Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- • Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- • International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- • Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.