HR Generalist- Talent Management & Organization Development
Organization Talent Performance Management
· Analyzes required skills of employees and teams Organizational Changes base on company's development needs; initiate suitable actions to relevant KPI's (e.g. unforced fluctuation, Employee Dialogue completion rate).
· Supports and manages Culture Development and plans the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
· Coordinate Talent Management Conferences and consults and trains line managers on all TM related matters.
· Manage admin service incl. stationary, uniform and shoes purchase, employee card application, Canteen management, security management，green plant management，office& meeting room environment management, car rent management, admin cost tracking etc.)
· Organize overall company level activities ( workshop, ceremony，family day，party，Christmas day, gourmet day, traditional holiday celebration etc.. by monthly as well as labor union event.
· Manage employees’ work life cycle HR operations (Recruitment→ Interview→ Selection→ On board→ Attendance →Payroll →Probation appraisal tracking →Staff transfer& promotion→ Contract renewal→ Termination). Provide professional HR routine service and advice on employee work life cycle process.
Learning & Training
· Identifies specific training needs for new hires & existing personnel through job analysis, appraisal schemes, and involve continuous review & analysis of strategy, training delivery methods, etc.
· Develops, implements, steers and facilitates Competency Management in line with Corporate standards.
· Register seminars for employees according to annual training plan and coordinate internally. Search proper courses per employees' needs if necessary and ensure completion index of annual training plan.
· Maintains contact with training vendors and professional associations in order to keep abreast of new training delivery methods and instructional technologies (e.g., internet, webinars, etc.) and apply desirable changes.
· Coordination all schedules, training requirements and trains specific topics to all personnel during the New Hire On-boarding orientation, to ensure a comprehensive & professional training.
· Ensures that training records are maintained and follow up the training objective and effectiveness evaluation before and after the training.
· Check whether employees meet the situation need to sign binding contract and sign if necessary. Maintain the overview list of binding contracts regularly.
· Bachelor degree or above, at least 8 years above relevant working experience in MNC.
· Able to build strong relationships with all stakeholders.
· Knowledge of training system build up & training needs analysis related
· Knowledge of employees' competency management
· TTT & Presentation Skill
· Project management
· Self-motivated and able to work autonomously, balanced with a team ethos.
· Results-driven, takes satisfaction from achieving goals.
· Able to see the big picture and connect-the-dots.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize/re-prioritize workload.
· Good command of Microsoft Office, familiarity with CDP/SAP system is preferred.
· Logical thinking and being detail oriented Work well under pressure, especially with stakeholders in different departments.
· Knowledge of labor laws, and vendors for payroll-related services.
· Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.