R&D System Test Engineer (System Bench)_Sibiu_R&D_AM
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Will develop test specifications according to project requirements/exploratory test methods.
- Will develop and execute test scripts according to test specifications.
- Will initiate/participate in the reviews for test specifications with relevant stakeholders.
- Will document test findings and test results.
- Will create, debug and validate test setup/test environment according to project requirements/exploratory test methods.
- Will work based on a defined process/method.
- Will be part of a team, which will offer support and guidance.
- Basic knowledge of scripting/programming languages (C, Python);
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Technical know-how (software/hardware);
- Communication skills (Communicate with specialists, presentations);
- Good command of English spoken and written language
- Basic electronics knowledge;
- Configuration/requirements management tools;
- Autosar knowledge;
- Prior testing experience;
- Basic automotive standards knowledge;
- Knowledge of CAPL scripting language;
- Vector toolchain knowledge (CANoe).
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
In the time frame 1999 - 2019, Continental invested about € 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.