R&D_System Engineer (IVE)_Sibiu_AM
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Develop test specifications according to project requirements for medium complexity functionalities;
- Perform tests according to test specifications for medium complexity functionalities (medium functionalities under test);
- Participates to the reviews of the discipline architecture (SW, HW);
- Contributes to the error analysis process (e.g. checks system impact).
- Analysis knowledge of a system solution;
- Basic Electronics knowledge;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
- Automotive standards (ISO TS16949; ISO26262; communication - e.g. CAN; diagnosis - e.g. UDS; hardware - EMC/ENV);
- Technical know-how (software/hardware);
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
In the time frame 1999 - 2019, Continental invested about € 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.