· Create / Update Software Detail Design.
· Develop/Update SW Component (coding, modeling).
· Create / Update SW Unit Tests.
· Create / Update SW Requirements based on System Requirements and/or SW Architecture.
· Perform Unit Tests for the Software Components in his/her responsibility
· Ensure traceability of SW Requirements to design, code, test cases.
· Ensure static code analysis (e.g. MISRA checks).
· Organize the review of the work products.
· Bachelor’s degree in electronics or communications, or related.
· At least 3 years of working experience of software development in automotive industry or 5 years of working experience of software development in non-automotive industry.
· Familiar with C-language, knowledge of assemble code preferred.
· Familiar with software development process, such as ASPICE, etc.
· Familiar with CAN and LIN communication, including UDS, NM, FBL, etc.
· Knowledge of AUTOSAR preferred
· Knowledge of FSM preferre
Our location is a young location being opened in October 2014. The successful transfer of the Business Area User Experience including RD Nanjing Branch which is founded in 2012 and Smart Mobility as well as the Q-Lab from Wuhu Yinhu to Wuhu Longshan was finalized in 2015 and was awarded with the Automotive Gold Award in 2016.
What are we offering?
We have production of Instrument Clusters, Full Digital Clusters, Haptic control, Display Solution, Head-up Display, Interior Camera and Cockpit HPC, Dials, PCBA's and plastic components (masks and lenses) including painting. As well as application engineering team. This location covers the whole supply chain with execution of complete projects from the acquisition until SOP and beyond.