HR Specialist (Temporary)
The HR Location Specialist deploys, implements and manages HR policies, procedures, standards and initiatives in an efficient and standardized way for the employees at the location. He /she assesses HR related needs and drafts targeted initiatives that will increase performance, organizational trust and satisfaction. The HR location specialists focus on implementation and local adaptations taking into account global, country and Divisions and BUs guidelines to reflect the local priorities defined by location HR Head and Site Manager. He /she ensures a concise practical documentation according to legal regulations, if applicable. He /she supports the implementation of improving the effectiveness of the organization in his/her area of responsibility.
Strategic Partner: - Supports HR BPs and HR Location Head in their role as strategic partner.
Change Agent: - Supports HR BPs and HR Location Head in their role as change manager.
Reporting: - Continuously evaluates performance according defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Operating Figures.
- Summarizes and completes reporting within the local Organization and publishes reporting results.
HR continuous improvement of processes and IT systems: - Collects and provides change requests towards Process Consultants to ensure effective HR IT systems.
Functional Role : Learning & Training: Supports HR BPs and Head of HR Location in:
- Steering and/or executing Vocational Training Management (depending on size of location).
- Ensuring a standardized training program is established, implemented and updated,
- Measuring and improving effectiveness of trainings and implementing corrective actions if necessary.
Supports HR BPs and Head of HR Location in:
- Driving and Supporting local programs (e.g. Onboarding, CTEP , Diversity, WLB, Culture, Social Responsibility etc).
- Guiding execution in area of responsibility of TMOD Initiatives and measures.
- Organizing and Conducting different initiatives according with local programs assigned,
- Steering initiatives actively.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with department leadership teams to support different initiatives within the related project.
Academic degree or comparable experience.
At least 2 years of HR or related experience preferable
Academic degree or comparable experience. At least 2 years of HR or related experience preferable.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.