DevOps Release Engineer for AN (Iasi) - REMOTE
Do you want to be a DevOps Engineer for Architecture & Networking?
These should spark your interest:
Job consists in being able to understand, maintain, develop and deploy current DevOps CI/CD solution and to support projects throughout their development lifecycle. The position is meant for the Release engineering area.
Inside our DevOps culture, we defined the following 4 engineering areas:
- Is defined broadly as a set of information technology components that are the foundation of an IT service; typically physical components (computer and networking hardware and facilities), but also various software and network components.
Vision Statement: Infrastructure as Code.
- Is a sub-discipline in software engineering concerned with the compilation, assembly, and delivery of source code into finished products or other software components. Associated with the software release life cycle, release engineering is to software engineering as manufacturing is to an industrial process.
Vision Statement: Best CD solution and STREAM Self Test.
Monitoring and Observability:
- Observability is achieved when data is made available from within the system that you wish to monitor. Monitoring is the actual task of collecting and displaying this data.
Vision Statement: UI interface for all STREAM activities.
- Is an interdisciplinary field of engineering and engineering management that focuses on how to design, integrate, and manage complex systems over their life cycles.
Vision Statement: Make STREAM CD Platform available for everyone in need.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- Must to have experience with python and groovy;
- Basic knowledge of bash/batch/power shell;
- Must to have experience with the Jenkins platform (pipeline script/declarative, Jenkins configuration as code);
- Nice to have Jenkins DSL knowledge;
- Nice to have experience working with containers (Docker);
- Some track record using CI/CD/CT concepts or flows;
- Advanced version control understanding on Git (nice to have experience with Gerrit/GitHub);
- Basic knowledge of agile workflows.
- We are looking for a teamwork driven individual with a good ability to deep-dive into issues (troubleshooting) and fearless in asking Google for help;
- A problem solving attitude is appreciated, this is why for us a big sense of responsibility is important and works well when paired with good communication skills.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Remote work;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, -anteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.