Financial Analyst - Program Controlling for CSC (Iasi)
For our Engineering Location Iasi we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Controlling Service Center department.
Controlling Service Center (CSC) provides worldwide/regionally services related to the business administration area, for the company's divisions and subdivisions, as economic data analysis, preparation and analysis of financial statements, strategic planning reports, monthly consolidated reports, in order to supply valuable information to the management.
Do you want to be a Financial Analyst? Then these should spark your interest:
• Prepare Management reports on regular basis;
• Explain deviations in close collaboration with responsible functions and plants;
• Share results with senior management and ensure quality and consistency of reports;
• Create project profitability calculations for customer quotations and/or investment decisions;
• Cooperate in definition of lowest price limits;
• Ensure compliance with minimum profitability levels defined within Continental AG;
• Continuous tracking of financial key data as part of commercial project tracking;
• Communicate with regions (North and South America, Asia) to ensure worldwide coordination of quote and price tracking activities;
• Create cost breakdowns and cost-/price bridges;
• Participate in project specific cost workshops with customers;
• Support special studies (Financial analysis for eCR, Post Completion Audits);
• Support commercial evaluations for special projects.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University or Master Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering /Electrical Engineering;
• English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
• Very good Excel, PowerPoint skills;
• Good command of business processes and technical understanding;
• Good knowledge in Big Data management, automatization & visualization;
• Learning capacity and analytical skills;
• Self-discipline and ability to take initiative;
• Quality orientated, reliability, consistency;
• Openness to communication and good teamwork;
• Knowledge of Power BI.
What we offer:
• Flexible working time;
• Hybrid work mode;
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period;
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.