eXplore Tires Manufacturing IT Graduate
By joining our 18-month eXplore Manufacturing IT Graduate Program, you will be part of the transition era of Industry 4.0. Experience our digitalization and get acquainted with the Tires Systems architecture and your plant's IT systems as well as their interfaces and dataflows. By working on cutting-edge technology projects, you will interact with central departments and extend your global network. Look forward to highly motivated colleagues at your plant and on the global teams as well as tasks and projects that are exciting and challenging. What is more, we offer a huge variety of tools and resources for virtual collaboration.
- Do you have a bachelor's or master's degree in IT or a related area and a passion for smart manufacturing, digitalization, Industry 4.0, Internet of Things and engineering?
- Do you enjoy working in a multinational, cross-functional and diverse environment?
- Do you have initial experience of IT infrastructure, programming, database systems, Windows operating systems and Office 365?
- Are you eager to work on projects and have demonstrated this during internships?
- Basic salary from 1 384,-- EUR + other benefits from Collective agreement.
- An agile and modern work environment in a worldwide team. Passion to win.
- Lots of opportunities to contribute to your plant´s success and let your ideas shape the future. Trust.
- Self-organized projects & tasks with business relevance in strong partnership with colleagues from all over the world. Freedom to act.
- Close personal and remote support & guidance with local and central consultants & coaches. For one another.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.