- To Achieve and grow the sales and distribution of aftermarket brake application to Malaysia distributor, retailers, workshops, meeting turnover and margin expectations
- Manage day to day activities for a group of customers on a local level and ensure the implementation of correct sales strategies and marketing objectives
- Visit New and existing customer, consultation of all market- relevant aspects of brake application products
- Maintain positive and long-term relationships with the key accounts or customer within a market segment or on a local level
- Develop the sales plans, activities, and marketing campaigns to promote company products and meet/ exceed sales targets within the assigned countries
- Participate in product development by giving valuable inputs collected from the market and customer
- Work in collaboration with local logistic manager ensuring smooth logistic activities in the market
- Train distributor / dealers to achieve sales target on a local level
- Serves as a main point of contact between the customer / user and HQ (Singapore and Germany) as point of information and decision
- Forecast customer / market trends for forward planning and oversee competitor activities in the specific market to ensure market transparency
- Negotiate contracts / agreements with customers
- Carry out task assigned by the supervisor that are essentially related to his or her duties
- Degree in Business, Economics or Engineering or relevant working experiences / professional certification
- At least 8 years experience in channel distribution, sales in automotive market
- Excellent communications/ coordination skills
- Technical understanding of product and application of Automotive Aftermarket
- Good team player, with strong commercial acumen and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, positive, energetic, and dedicated
- Fluent in both written and oral English, Mandarin, and other dialects
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.