Software Integrator for Electronic Suspension Systems Basic Software (ESS)
Are you aware of the many benefits of an air suspension system?
CAirS combines the compressor, valve block, control unit, motor drive/relays, internal pipes and cables, temperature sensor and connectors in a single compact unit, reducing the weight by up to 1.5 kilograms.
This highly integrated air supply system simplifies installation in the vehicle because it comes as a complete unit. It also has a scalable range of functions, allowing it to be used for simple level control or for fully integrated solutions that control all tasks relating to the spring rate and damping. CAirS is a closed system with a pressure reservoir, which means that it is especially quiet and efficient.
If you want to be part of our agile team, please check below your future responsibilities:
- Develop software for embedded systems in the ESS department (CAirS product)
- Analyze and understand software requirements
- Integration of 3rd party AUTOSAR SW components
- Integration of internally developed SW Components
- Cybersecurity knowhow it’s a plus
- Creation of documentation and user manuals for the implemented software solutions
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Debugging, Analyzing and Testing written code
- Perform measurements and assess the results of the measurements
- Communicates with project team to exchange information and identify improvement opportunities
- Proactive and collaborative attitude.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Knowledge of software development processes (ASPICE SWE.1, SWE.3 and SWE.4)
- Knowledge of development tools (i.e. Doors, Git, Confluence, Vector tools, Tresos/DaVinci)
- Experience in solving emerging team impediments.
- Experience in an agile development environment
- University degree in Computers, Information Technology, Automation or relevant
- At least 3 years experience on embedded software development.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Architecture
- Communication skills.
- Knowledge of Diagnostics UDS.
- Knowledge of CAN Communication Protocol
- Knowledge of RTE handling and integration
- C compilers and build configuration
- Linker scripting
- Good knowledge of C language.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, SAFe).
- Knowledge of microcontroller technology.
- Good English language skills, written and spoken
- Passion for software and personal commitment.
- Jenkins Automation & GIT knowhow it’s a plus
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services