Software Test Engineer for PSS (Iasi)
Passionate about testing but also interested in creating safety systems for intelligent cars?
You can now make your passions meet in our Passive Safety and Sensorics business unit. We are part of the Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area and we link driving dynamics sensors and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems. Thus, we are able to develop effective integrated safety concepts.
We are looking both for junior and medior /senior software testers to join our Passive Safety and Sensorics team.
Do you want to be a Software Test Engineer? These should spark your interest:
• SW Requirements analysis in AUTOSAR based projects;
• Test specification, execution and reporting according with the defined test process;
• Working with several communication protocols (CAN / Flexray / Ethernet) and Diagnostic standards;
• Give feedback and inputs related to the test results to other disciplines;
• Use/develop automated solutions for test environments, test specification and evaluation;
• Knowledge sharing within the team and group.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University degree;
• Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems;
• Knowledge of Automotive Communication Standards (CAN, CAN FD, Flexray, Ethernet);
• Experience with programming languages such as C or Python;
• Good knowledge of electronics;
• Good knowledge of microcontrollers;
• Very good English language skills (written and spoken).
We are sure that all the following describe you:
• Passion for learning and ability to go deep inside assigned areas;
• Ability to execute and describe procedures and to collect in relevant data;
• Attention to details;
• Proactive problem solving.
Is an advantage:
• Experience in automotive or embedded systems;
• Automation approaches, software or system testing on: Test Bench and Hardware in the Loop systems;
• Demonstrated experience in requirements analysis/management;
• Demonstrated experience with scripting (Python).
What we offer:
• Flexible working time;
• Hybrid work;
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period;
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.