Cloud Solution Architect (m/f/d) - REF7527B
We are looking for you to support our area Automotive Central Functions at the location Regensburg.
As a cloud solution architect (m/f/diverse) you are responsible for the following topics:
- Defining and rolling out new software solutions in the context of cloud native computing for the automotive domain (e.g. microservices architecture for automotive)
- Developing new cloud architectures to enable cloud based software development for embedded software
- Developing cloud architectures to enable efficient processing of vehicle sensor data
- Validating latest available technologies, components and tools on the market for the development and integration of future automotive software projects
- Designing proof of concepts using AWS/ Azure components
- Technical leadership of a development scrum team
- Academic degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/ Azure) and cloud architectures mandatory
- Proven experience in designing a container environment (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with IoT platforms for edge computing by using cloud services
- Experience in working with IoT connectivity protocols like HTTPS, MQTT, AMQP, WebSocket
- Experience working in an agile development methodology preferred
- Very good German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to work in a team and ability to work independently
- Very good communication skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.