Display Mechanical Engineer for UX (TM)
In your day to day job you will:
- Product design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, drawing for various components.
- Contribute and maintain the communication process with internal and external customers and suppliers (incl. test laboratories).
- Offer engineering support and expertise in order to reach a better cost, quality, reliability and manufacturing.
- Analyze and interpret reports (e.g.: measurements reports, technical cleanliness reports, component flatness/evenness etc.).
- Contributes to the quotation activities (if assigned during this phase).
- Responsible for planning his own tasks and collaborate with project team members.
- Participates in tailoring optional activities according to the projects needs and follow the defined processes.
- Responsible for performing the Product Design Reviews for the deliveries in his discipline according to the defined process.
- Pursuing innovations (OLED, 3D displays; curved displays, optical bonding concepts) and their impact to design and mechanics.
- Preferable university degree in an engineering field like mechanics, mechatronics, or comparable field of study.
- Experience In CAD system - CREO.
- Good knowledge of technical drawing, GD&T, tolerance calculation.
- Good MS Office skills
- Team player, willing to offer and receive support.
- Capability to analyze technical problems.
- Capability to take initiative.
- Fluent in English, German Is a plus.
- Very good communication skills.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.