S1-665-21 Business controller
- Project profitability calculation based on customer or project team requirement (PCIS); ensure on-time, high-quality data output aligned with company rules, deep understanding about product and plant cost structure;
- Interface with various functional areas including Sales, Purchasing, Engineering, etc. during the quotation and development phase;
- Support project investment controlling financial analysis, and budget preparation
- Internal preparation and alignment within global organization for responses to customer cost breakdown requests following company policies and procedures
- Continuously project profitability tracking from award to start of production (SOP)
- Identify areas for cost improvement, work across other functions to dig out opportunities & risk;
- Sensitivity, ad hoc analysis to support management decision (business case, make or buy, capital request financial analysis, cost reduction…)
- Support segment controlling or central functions’ activities to build up further cost competency;
- Bachelor degree or master degree in finance or engineering;
- More than 5 years’ professional experience in costing or project management with technical understanding within international company;
- Good commend in English speaking and writing;
- Team oriented, target-oriented, analytical thinking, assertive behavior;
- Preferred with cross functional experience, familiar with SAP; project or finance related professional licenses.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.